Abby Road HOA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Abby Road HOA

The place where Abby Road neighbors can share ideas and discussions.

You are not connected. Please login or register

7 Trustee Election

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

17 Trustee Election Empty 7 Trustee Election Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:26 pm

Admin

Admin

The Trust requires a minimum of three Trustees.  The Trustees vote on the offices of Chairman, Treasurer, and Secretary.   Anyone may self nominate by doing a forum “Reply” to this topic or an email to all HOA members and if desired, make a statement.

The existing Trustees are self nominating:

Barry Isenstein
“It would be privilege to serve another year as a Trustee.  My objective as a Trustee is to maximize property values by having a responsible and responsive HOA. I would like to see the HOA get to a “steady-state” of routine maintenance”.

Chris Chapin
“I would be honored to serve another year as a Trustee. As a volunteer in this role, my goal would be to help keep our neighborhood running smoothly and to help take care of of our common maintenance needs.”

Greg Poli
“I am volunteering to continue as a Trustee with the goal to seek consensus among our HOA members for the benefit of our community. ”

RickBridgman likes this post

https://abbyroadhoa.forumotion.com

27 Trustee Election Empty Re: 7 Trustee Election Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:13 am

Janet Poli

No —I am not nominating my self for anything.
I want to publically thank the current Trustees (self nominated above for 2021). Goals accomplished in 2020 include:
1. HOA is now official
2. HOA owns the deed to Abby Road
3. Road flooding successfully mitigated
4. Landscape Committee Plans for the Island and the Entrance approved and work has started.

Thank you Trustees—your leadership makes a difference.

Louise likes this post

37 Trustee Election Empty Re: 7 Trustee Election Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:44 am

Louise

I’d like to thank the Trustees for all the hard work they’ve put in over the last year. Your efforts are very much appreciated. I’m very glad to see that all three of you would like to continue as Trustees. I think the neighborhood has benefited from your leadership, and I’m happy to support your continuing in those roles.

Lauren Richmond and RickBridgman like this post

47 Trustee Election Empty Great job Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:14 pm

RickBridgman

Thank you trustees for all your good work. You have my ongoing support.
Rick Bridgman

Louise and Lauren Richmond like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum